Monday, November 29, 2010

Gluten-Free Bread Heaven!!!

I have found my bread heaven!  I am now one happy gluten-free eater.   Rudi's Organic Bakery now offers gluten-free products.  The Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Original  is the BEST gluten-free bread I have eaten and honestly I don't think I'll be trying any more.  I swear it tastes just like real bread.  It's soft and not dry at all.  You can find it in the freezer section and I've seen it at several different grocery stores.  I would also keep it frozen at home.  Defrost it in your toaster.  I tried it today by having a tuna fish sandwich.  It was so good I was tempted to have a second sandwich just because I was so happy to eat "real" bread again.

Updated on May 2, 2012
I know longer thing Rudi's Gluten-Free is the best bread around.  It does taste good, but I've found it crumbles way too much.  Before you are finished with your sandwich your bread is in a big pile of crumbles on the plate. I will have to write a new post about better breads I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment