Candy Crush is an addictive game; very addictive. I spent two years playing and I don't even know how many hours I wasted on it. But, it was fun and I learned a few things a long the way.
1. If you want to meet your goals you need to be determined.
2. You can't get anywhere without hard work.
3. Chocolate is bad for you.
4. Bombs will kill you and destroy everything around you.
5. Even if it takes two years, keep going.
6. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
7. It's okay to ask your friends for help.
8. Set small goals to get to the big goal.
9. Remember you have responsibilities